Heavy gauge carbon steel roasting tray and rack with a hardwearing non-stick coating allowing for better heat conduction and browning makes this essential for cooking a delicious roast.
Easy to use and clean the roasting tray comes complete with a lift out roasting rack, making for the simple collection of meat juices to make gravy. Denby 10 year guarantee Heavy gauge carbon steel for strength and durability Hardwearing, easy release, non-stick coating Oven, Dishwasher & Freezer safe
Easy release, with non stick properties, our Denby bakeware is made to perform to the highest standards time after time.
Care and use:
• Suitable for use in all oven types up to 250°C/450°F/Gas Mark 9. • Not suitable for microwaves or use on hobs.
• Suitable for use under the grill for short periods.
• Use silicone, heat- resistant plastic or wooden utensil as metal may scratch the non stick surface.
• Fridge and freezer safe
• Always use an oven glove or mitt when handling as surfaces will get hot.
• Dishwasher safe, or hand wash with detergent and a brush or nylon pad. Do not use steel wool or metal pads.
• Care is to be taken with cooking meat products at high heats to avoid over caramelisation and sticking to the pan.